Make sure all activities from Lesson 24, Write Traits are completed.
| || |
Look over editing symbols from Write Traits, Lesson 23.
3D Folding Illustration
- Choose images that are "opposites".
Ex. Day-Night, Happy-Sad, Land-Ocean
- Draw each illustration on the 17cm x 17cm template.
- Measure, draw, and number in pencil 1cm columns on each illustration.
- Cut each drawing into strips, then glue strips onto construction paper, alternating drawings and lining them up evenly.
- Make accordion folds of the construction paper along edges of each strip.
Due on Friday, March 27th.
Complete, check, and correct:
Choose several of the "Values" discussed in class and ask your parents' opinions. See how they rate them on our
"Important > Not Important" scale
Finish revision of paragraph from Write Traits, Lesson 19.