| || |
Trace the energy from
the sun to:
- the fuel in your car
- an orca
- a polar bear
4 forms MUST be returned from home. Your Media Consent, Technology Protocol, Contact Information corrections, and Walking Field Trip forms should be given to your parents/guardians and returned by October 31st.
The Class goal setting video is posted on the classroom champions tab!
Fall Leaves Collage is due on Thursday.
Watch this video and prepare to discuss how it made you feel when we introduce the topic of
"Fair Play" for Classroom Champions.
You started preparing for the Chapter 1 science during Study Hall, today. Below is a list of what you will need to know for that test, along with resources from the textbook. Use this information, plus the notes we took in class, to prepare for the test on Wednesday, October 22nd.
For the test you will need to know:
* definitions, examples, and how to use all highlighted vocabulary words
* examples of interactions between living and nonliving things
* about different kinds of competition in ecosystems
* how to explain the predator/prey relationship
* how to make a nested diagram to show species, population, and community.
Permission forms to participate are overdue. If you do not have yours signed and turned in, please do so ASAP!